7.20.2010

Evelyn - and the wheel turns round & round...

This image was taken at Lakefair at 9:30pm. I didn't really have an absolute "favorite shot" this week, but this is the closest. What I like best about the photo is the lighting - with the high ISO, the sky color was a deep blue in contrast to the colorful wheel. My disappointment is that the shot is a little boring, so I took the picture at a different angle. I think the color draws some interest to the photo; also since the bottom is brighter because of the overhead lights, you can see the people in line. Because of the light changes due to approaching darkness, I was practicing more with ISO than metering. I just noticed the moon in the background - cool!
f/5.6, 1/25 sec, ISO 1600, Nikon D40x, Matrix Metering

No comments:

Post a Comment